Should you rent a property in Bengaluru or Buy it instead? Hear from experts.
We are creating this rush of buying a home, but is it a wise decision we will find it in the next 2 minutes and you will get a list of the best places where you can rent a property in Bengaluru and a list of the best places where you should buy a property.
Choosing the right one can affect your financial position, your mental health and your child’s education all at once.
First, you need a regular income.
Whether you need to buy or rent you need a regular income.
Regular income is the only way you can be sure that you will be able to pay the next month’s EMI or rent at the correct given time. Where you work and what you do should give you that security of money keeps flowing to you on the first of every month.
These are the key highlights of whether you should rent or buy your next stay.
- Whether you choose to rent or buy your home depends on your financial situation, lifestyle, and personal goals.
- Both provide you with a place to live and require regular income in order to make the payments.
- Renting offers flexibility, predictable monthly expenses, and someone to handle repairs.
- Homeownership brings intangible benefits, such as a sense of stability and pride of ownership, along with the tangible ones such as creating Asset, legacy to next generation.
- Renting doesn’t mean you’re throwing away money every month, and owning doesn’t always help you build wealth in the long run.
- Renting will help you to decide your next home based on your existing income, like if you are promoted you can look out for bigger house with facilities and vice versa
Here are some of the best locations to buy properties in Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Electronic City
- Chikka Tirupathi Road
If you have decided to rent your next stay then these are the best available locations for you
- Dollars Colony
Expert Opinion: If you are sure about your regular income and you would like to settle in Bengaluru, go ahead with buying a new property, which is a decision making and asset creation. If you are in a volatile income segment, suggest you to go with rentals.